A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user. . The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently from them, permit or deny the temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your computer, NGS will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are used by this webpage?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a webpage, platform or application and to use different options or services present in it as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, performing the buying process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using the security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sounds or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalised cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. Thus, the browsing in our website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way possible the offer of advertising spaces in the webpage, tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our webpage. Thus, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising relating to browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuing observing their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third party cookies: The NGS Website may use third party services that, on behalf of NGS, will gather information for statistical purposes, of use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services relating to the Website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting your browser options on your device:
If you have doubt about this policy of cookies, you can contact us at email@example.com